Canon today launched newest DSLR, the EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera in India . The camera sports a 30.4-megapixel 35mm full frame Canon CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6+ Image Processor delivers 4K 30P video and upto and 7fps continous shooting. The Canon’s propriety Dual Pixel CMOS AF, even when shooting 4K to help ensure sharp focus and subject tracking .
Canon also unveiled an upgraded version of the EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. The lens is called the EF24-105mm f/4L IS|| USM and the company says that it has improved optical performance upgrades and more. The company also unveiled the EF24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens.
The camera features built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharin to compatible smart devices and it also built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time sycing with Universal Time Code(UTC) via satellites.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is priced at Rs. 2,54,995, and the camera body with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens is priced at Rs. 3,24,995. The camera with a EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens costs Rs. 3,06,995. The camera body as well as a kit with the EF24-70mm lens will be available from September, while the other kit will be available from October
Features of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100–32,000; expandable up to 50–102,400.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting
- 3.2-inch LCD full touch-screen monitor
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.
- Dimensions: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm; Weight: 800g (Body only), 890g / (Including battery, CF card, SD memory card),
- Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies.
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.