Intex launched Aqua Fish smartphone said to be first lincened Sailfish OS device in the world. Running Jolla’s Sailfish 2.0 OS. The smartphone will availlable via eBay India at Rs.5,499.
Intex Aqua Fish sports a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution TFT display and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon (unspecified) processor under-the-hood, clubbed with 2GB of DDR3 RAM. The latest Sailfish OS 2.0-based smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash alongside a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. Also housed is 16GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).Intex Aqua Fish supports 4G LTE connectivity along with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. It is backed by a 2500mAh battery and will be available in Black and Orange colour variants. It weighs in at 150 grams, and measures 142.4x72x9.6mm. It support dual-SIM
Features of Intex Aqua Fish Smartphone
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution TFT display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon (unspecified) processor
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM
- Sailfish OS 2.0-based smartphone
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE connectivity ,Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0.
- 2500mAh battery
- 150 grams, and measures 142.4x72x9.6mm