Jabra has launched the Halo Smart wireless headphones in India at Rs. 3,499.The Jabra Halo Smart Wireless intelligent stereo headphone is also water resistant
The headphones feature a dedicated Google Now and Siri button, while the neckband vibrates to alert the user to incoming calls. Further, the company says that the headphones can offer 17 hours of talktime or 15 hours of music listening with one charge. The Jabra Halo Smart wireless headphones are available in three colour variants, Impact Red, Electric Blue and Black. The 10mm speakers deliver immersive experience. Jabra Halo Smart is IP54 certified – water resistant. This headphone makes use of Bluetooth 4.0 and comes with 230 mAh built in battery .
Jabra Halo Smart Wireless intelligent stereo headphone will be available at Reliance Digital, Croma, amazon.in, Flipkart and other channels at Rs.3499.
Features of the Jabra Halo Smart Wireless intelligent stereo headphone
- Bluetooth version 4.0 wireless technology with A2DP for wireless music streaming
- 10mm speakers and powerful bass for exceptional call Quality and full spectrum music.
- Wind protected microphone and water resistant durability – IP54 rating.
- Magnets built into earbuds for cable management – connects earbuds together or onto the Neckband for a tangle-free experience.
- Siri and Google now button, vibration call alert and bendable Flex zones that are built into the Neckband.
- 230mAh battery offers up to 17 hours Talk time and 14 hours of music time.
- Jabra Assist app – Track exact battery usage, receive alerts when the battery is getting low and get notifications about when you next need to recharge (based on historical usage).