Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will be launched in the US today. The tech giant has announced that the device will be available for purchase “on a limited basis” to those attending the VidCon conference in Anaheim, California.
Samsung also revealed the US price of Gear 360: $350.Samsung is also using VidCon as a springboard to launch new VR and 360-degree content offerings. Milk VR has been renamed to Samsung VR and now supports user-generated content; creators can upload 360-degree videos for viewing on the Gear VR headset.
Features of Samsung Gear 360:
- Dual 15MP CMOS sensor
- Dual f/2.0 fisheye lens
- 2560*1440 resolution(564ppi)
- Video: dual cam(2840*1920), single cam(2560*1440)
- Still: dual cam(7776*3888),single cam(3072*1728)
- 1350mAh capacity(removable), charges via microUSB
- DRIMe5s image processor
- microSD card storage up to 200GB 1GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth,USB 2.0
- 32-64 GB internal Storage
- microSD slot with adoptable storage